Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can I sing to you in San Francisco on Jan 23?

Can I sing to you in San Francisco on Jan 23? Of course it would be easier if you were in San Francisco too, but
some of you are, you know who you are...... and if you
aren't you might know someone who is, so pass the word along......

Phat Man Dee in San Francisco with Red Hots Burlesque!
Friday, January 23, 2009
7:30pm - 9:00pm
El Rio in the Mission
3158 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA, 94110
Phone # 415-282-3325

http://www.RedHotsBurlesque.com/
http://www.elriosf.com/

So let your friends know!! I have been a busy beaver editing video
like there is no tomorrow, keep checking my youtube.com/phatmandee for
more stuff, though because of the 10 min limit, the longer segments
are going up in higher def on my myspace and facebook accounts.

Stay warm and see you in sunny San Francisco!!

Mandee

PS Save the date, next Pittsburgh gig on Feb 5 at Pegasus with dancer
Olivia Kissel!!!

PPS Yes, we had a Burn last weekend in the subzero temperatures of Western Pennsylvania. As the Nation prepared for change, we burned....

We were not the first, but in the last 17 years, we were the coldest.... In record breaking sub zero temperatures I joined with 150 or so of my dumbest friends and some of their children at Cooper's Lake Campground to camp out and enjoy the community which believes "Those who burn together stay together". Unless one of us gets frostbite and then, well, you might lose some external bits..... Please to enjoy the burning of our effigy, created by Rob, If you know the names of the fire spinners, let me know and I will add them here in the info section. For info about the event visit
http://www.frostburnpgh.com/

No comments: