Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Video Online! And show tonight @ Pegasus and more! Options There are currently too many topics in this group that display first. To make this top

Wow, NY was a monster, I don't think I exactly slayed it, but I definitely had a good time rough and tumbling with it! While in NY I caught up with some wonderful Pittsburgh ex-patriots,
Sharon Mama Spell put on a wonderful show for us "Shrink" @ Ottos Shrunken Head, and we saw Paul Tabachneck and sat in with his open stage at Winegasm.... and then I stayed to work with my good friends from Dark Passage and the Madagascar Institute to celebrate their 10
years of existence as art and exploratory groups. I will include links to that madness below......I am just happy I came back alive......thanks to John Law and Rick McKinney I shall live to sing
another day, though after the biker rally this weekend and the show for PFLAG @ Hard Rock on Monday, that might be it, so come see me this weekend before I expire from exhaustion......

Tonight at Pegasus! I am singing with Michael Murray on keys and
joining us will be my good friends and phabulous entertainers
Gabryella Divine, with Ms Pegasus 2009 Angelique Young and introducing
Ivanna DeVaughn Browne! Showtime is 10:30 pm, 18 and over, with i.d.
and the cover is only $3. Gear up for PRIDE week and get your cocktail
on, I want to see you out there!

This weekend, I am joining my friend Bag Lady Sue is hosting her first
ever motorcycle rally, a Benefit for Operation Troops Assist!
For more info visit:
http://www.motorcyclesmetalandmayhem.com/

Then next Monday June 8 @ Hard Rock Cafe, Station Square
Join us for the THE BOOB TUBE FOLLIES, a Benefit for PFLAG
(Parents & Friends of Lesbians and Gays' 20th Anniversary)
with Patrick Arena and Mark Lucas
6:30 p.m. Donation: $25
Featuring performances by Patrick Arena, Phat Mandee,Gab Bonesso,
Brenda Jean, and Tracy Drach
Come as your favorite TV character! Prizes for Best Costume!

I might send out another email next week if I have the energy, and I
am still counted among the living...... but if I don't , I want to see
you at my gigs anyways, I am not booked at the Arts Festival this
year, so if you want me downtown, come out and support your Pittsburgh
Queers! Without them, you know we would have a much uglier city,
don't you? Sometimes it's easy to get spoiled by how good we look....
but I travel, I know, Pittsburgh is sexy.......

June 14
Pittsburgh Pride in the Streets
7th St Stage at 5 pm •
http://www.pittsburghpride.org

June 19
Shining All Star Awards at Altar Bar
Benefit for PERSAD
http://www.myspace.com/greatstars

June 20
The New Hazlett Theater
1st Video shoot for my new Webcast Variety Hour!!

I promised video and video I shall produce........
Watch in horror as your favorite 300 pound singing Jew flies across
the Gowanus Canal last weekend in Brooklyn:
Madagascar Institute & Dark Passage 10 Year Anniversary Celebrational
Finale!


Be delighted at the antics of the friends for whom she thought that
was a great idea:
"Revenge of the Future" Part One:


"Revenge of the Future" Part Two

No comments: