Monday, December 8, 2008

Reminder , PMD in NYC tonight, tell your friends!!

Hey kids, I know I mentioned my gig in NYC in my last post, but I
would so appreciate it if you reminded any NYC friends that I am
singing tonight at the Gershwin Hotel. I am pretty excited about it, I
am playing with Mike Murray (piano) and Tony DePaolis (bass). It is
$10, 8 pm , all ages, BYOB and located at 7 E 27th St, btwn 5th and
Madison.

This is the official release:
Some have called her the Peggy Lee of punk, some have called her an
intergalactic juggernaut of vehement and disruptive love, you may call
her Phat Man Dee, cosmic jazz chantuese. Join us on Monday December 8,
2008, 8 pm at the Gershwin Hotel's grand ballroom when Neke Carson
shall present Phat Man Dee as accompanied by Mike Murray, piano and
Tony DePaolis, bass. Special guest Tommy Amoeba. To hear samples of
her work, links to video and bio info visit www.phatmandee.com.
The Gershwin Hotel
7 E 27th St, btwn 5th and Madison, NYC
http://www.gershwinhotel.com
8 pm, $10, BYOB, senior citizen discount, wheelchair accessible
Later this week on Dec 11 @ 6:30 pm , I am at the New Hazlett Theater
in North Side, Pittsburgh, leading a multi lingual holiday singalong!
With me will be Colter Harper, Tony DePaolis, Jacob Yoffee and Nick
Ragheb. It's FREE!!

And then on Sat Dec 13 from 5-7:30 I am hitting at Backstage Bar on
Penn Ave and 6th St, across from the Benedum, with Colter Harper and
Tony DePaolis. Also FREE!!!

No comments: