Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PMD at Dr Sketchy's in Cleveland tonight and more!

Summer is so almost here, I can taste it, the heavy dew humidity dampens my hair, makes Pittsburgh's east end fog up like San Francisco at twilight, I am excited for less clothes and later warmer nights when I don't have to say, "It's freezing! Lets go inside...."

At current I write to you from Cleveland, Ohio, tonight I have a show at the Beachland Ballroom. Dr Sketchy's Anti Art School is hosting me, I have come to model for some of Cleveland's finest artists and cartoonists. 3 costume changes, at least that many songs, and drinking and drawing starting at 7 pm! 

Tonight, Tues Mar 25, 2010 at the Beachland Ballroom. http://drsketchycleveland.com/
http://www.beachlandballroom.com
15711 Waterloo Road
Cleveland, OH 44110


This weekend I sing for 2 wonderful events, on Friday May 29, I am opening for Miss Tess and the Bon Ton Parade at the Brillobox at 9pm!
4104 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15224
(412) 621-4900

And the following night I am really excited to say that I shall be singing with Colter Harper at the Regent Square Theater! We are performing a short set before the Pittsburgh Fimmakers debut of the movie Dust and Illusions by Olivier Bonin of MadNomad Films.
Once a year, on a vast Nevada lake bed surrounded by mountains, the Burning Man festival brings together tens of thousands of people who are attracted by the festival's promise of seven days of "decommodification,""community," "artwork," and "revelry." This doc on the festival’s 30 year history examines whether Burning Man's mainstream appeal threatens its utopian vision.
(Olivier Bonin; USA; 2008)
This is a $10 special event followed by a reception, no passes are accepted.
Proceeds benefit Doctors Without Borders. 
1035 South Braddock Ave, Edgewood, PA 15218
412-682-4111 (showtimes hotline)

Hope to see you, I am very excited about all of these shows, and I thank you for every opportunity I have to sing to you!
Mandee

No comments: