Friday, May 27, 2011

Tonight at Little E's! Next week in Asheville, NC!

Sorry for the late notice, it's been a beautifully busy week! Christiane's music debut at the August Wilson Center was fierce and flawless, we packed the room! I remembered all my harmonies! Christiane was an elemental force! The band kicked it so hard I almost fell off! The weekend previous was spent with The Cadillac Creeps, Damien Youth, Hellga of the It's Alive Show, the Bridge City Bombshells, Adam Blai and so many wonderful others at the Grand Midway for DraculaCon.  And now I'm filling out some intense applications for some grants and big projects I'd like to do, so forgive me if my publicity is a little behind the ball.....

But if you aren't crazed tonight (though if you are, some sweet jazz is probably EXACTLY what you need) come downtown to Little E's, I am singing with Miguel Sague III and Carlos Peña of Guaracha Latin Dance Band from about 8:30 til about midnight. No cover, only a $10 minimum for your choice of delicious food and/or tasty drinks. Let me sing in English, Spanish or French to you knowing that we can play anything, for any reason, at any time...... Besame Mucho to the Star Trek theme song, anything could happen, but no matter what happens, when I have Miguel and Carlos at my side I know it is artistically possible.
Little E's is located at 949 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15122
Phone 412-392-2217
Facebook event page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190253847689104

Next week I am heading down to Ashevegas! (Known on the maps as Asheville) North Carolina! I am singing on Sunday June 5 at Mo'Daddys after an incredible event known as "ABS Fest" or "The American Burlesque and Sideshow Festival". While I am not officially on the bill, I will be attending this incredible event and am planning an unofficial after party on one of Asheville finest clubs with a great musical history. (Heck, the WHOLE town has great musical history!) Joining me will be my old friends, two musicians I have featured on both of my discs, Tall Paul Leech on bass and Michael Murray on piano.
Only $5, 21 and over 21. 9 pm. If you have any friends near Asheville, please please please let them know about this gig, I am really hoping to make some new friends and fans so I can keep taking the show to new places and spread the music to all and sundry......
Photo by Adam Blai 2010
Mo Daddy’s Bar is located at 77 Biltmore Ave., Asheville NC 28801



Love, light and song friends......
Bring out the dogs and let your heads hang high, I'd love to sing to you by the by!
Mandee
Email for bands

No comments: