Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday w/ DJ Brother Strawberry & Sat w/ Bella Sin!

Hey hey hey!

I hope you had a phabulously phreaky All Hallow's Eve, I know I did. My favorite costume was the psychiatrist dressed as the 1%. This week has been sooo busy, I have been ensconced in finishing my new holiday album "Merry ChristmaChannaKwanzaa Vol. 1.1." at Church Recording Studios and tomorrow night I shall debut my brand new "Pittsburgh XMAS" song at my show at the Tin Front Cafe in Homestead. I will be singing from 7 - 10 pm with DJ Brother Strawberry who spins fairly eclectic but a usually jazz based set at my new favorite vegetarian restaurant. Tomorrow I shall try the pumpkin gnocchi. I hope you stop by, they've a full bar, wonderful scene, great beer, really delicious veggie food and me!
Deets:
Friday November 4, 2011 , 7 - 10 pm, all ages
(I don't think they have a cover charge but if they do it won't be more than $3.)
216 E. Eighth Ave  Homestead, PA 15120
(412) 461-4615
http://www.tinfrontcafe.com/

The next day I just added a couple shows to my schedule, Bella Sin of La Femme Mystique Burlesque (Cleveland, OH) has invited me to join her show at the Christine Fréchard Gallery. Bella is just a gorgeous dancer and has hosted me on some outrageous shows in Cleveland.
Originally of Juarez, Mexico this delightful entertainer delights me every time I see her, her bump and grind es muy delicioso! Joining me on the musical plane are my wonderfully talented friends Carlos Peña on guitar & Miguel Sague III on vocals and conga.

Deets:
Saturday November 5, 2011, show at 8 pm and 10 pm, $10 each show
5871 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
http://www.bellasin.weebly.com/

I hope to see you out, some wonderful longtime friends have come to see me lately and it always makes me so happy to see old friends and new friends together. I am blessed to know you and to share this version of reality with you.

No comments: