Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last minute gig 2nite & singing @ Pegasus next Thursday!

Hey beautiful people! This weekend I thought I was visiting my father in Ohio, however with the Amoeba down with a cold and nephew Oliver feeling under the weather as well, we decided to postpone the trip just now.... So what do you do when things don't go as planned??? Sing for belly dancers ... *obviously*......
My good friend Maria (Zafira Dance Co.) is having a student show, featuring students from the Boheme Center for Dance, as well as students of Zafira, and their concert, "Habibah!" Also joining the reindeer games will be Nick Ragheb, master drummer of Kirik Hava and our friend August Hoerr of Mezmer Society (North Carolina).
The show is TONIGHT (sorry for late notice, I thought I was in Ohio, today!!!) , doors at 7 pm, show at 8 pm, $5, all ages, 12 and under are free, BYOB. Your Inner Vagabond is located at 42nd and Butler St in Lawrenceville, Pittsburgh, PA 15201. More info can be found at http://www.zafiradance.com








And in trade for my emceeing for Maria, she is dancing for me at Pegasus next Thursday April 2!!!
Pegasus Lounge is located at 818 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222
Doors 10 pm, showtime 10:30 pm, 18 + with ID, $3
Celebrate Spring with Phat Man Dee in Pittsburgh’s favorite nightclub, Pegasus Lounge! Special guest Maria Hamer Douglas of Zafira Dance Co.





Until then enjoy my friend Southside Vinni's and his brother Jay's video blog of the Ides of March March!

No comments: