Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Draculacon in Windber on Sat, and last min gig in Pgh Fri!

Hey kids, as I write this I am getting ready to head to NYC, my agents
at UGLY NY got me a wonderful shoot with a photographer named Tony
Notarbernadino at the Chelsea Hotel for a coffee table book he is
planning of portraits of people, I am pretty excited about it.

I can't stay long however, as I have a last minute gig I want to warn you
about, Friday, from 5-7:30 pm I will playing with Mike Murray at the
Backstage Bar at the CLO Cabaret, off of Katz Plaza , located at 655
Penn Ave, downtown, Pittsburgh. Hope you can make it, it's also
Gallery Crawl I do believe, but I am not sure, I heard they were going
to do it, then they didn't have the $$ to do it, then I heard someone
gave them the $$ to do it... so I don't know how the inner workings of
giant funding and non profits work, I just know I am singing, and I
hope you are there, free, no cover, light menu, delicious cocktails,
be there....

Then Saturday I am headed to Draculacon in Windber, PA! I am so
excited about this I cannot tell you, David J of Bauhaus will be
there, I was a massive Love and Rockets fan as a child, and still am,
so this is really a thrill for me, I am singing and emceeing, so for
more details and info where to stay visit :
http://www.thecemetery.net/Draculacon/index.html

Gotta go, have to pack, always leave it til last min and have a hair
appt in 3 hours, so be well and I shall hopefully see you soon!

Mandee

No comments: