Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Curse of Jorge De Castro Garcia, a work in 4 parts

A response to the Land Pirate, rhyming couplets in four parts To follow up about a previous warning about a thief, I didn't get any stuff back, but I do have the beginnings of a concept album.....

The Curse of Jorge DeCastro Garcia, or Songs for a Land Pirate, in 4 parts

Part 1, The Prediction:

"Well it was fun to pretend, but I think I'd better go now,
And it was joy til the end, but it's time to start my show now.

With you there is no telling, what is truth and what is lies,
I believed the story that you told with your lips and with your eyes.

I don't care about the riches, I never asked for any gold,
Tales of champagne, fortune and fame just make me feel so old..

It was you I did believe in, it was you I tried to love,
You were the biggest lie of all, you crushed me like an iron glove!

Well it was fun to pretend, but I think I'd better go now,
And it was joy til the end, but it's time to start my show now.

You know I might have liked you, for whom you might have been
But I guess we'll never ever know, lies taint you with their sin.

Did you laugh at me? The way I laugh at you,
But don't it hurt to be, the you who can't be you???

Well it was fun to pretend, but I think I'd better go now,
(oh yes so fun to pretend) (best you better go now)
And it was joy til the end, but it's time to start my show now.
(so much joy til the end) (you can never stop my show now)"

Part 2
The first reckoning (false)

"He said he'd flown to many foreign lands, and he'd had so many loves,
El capitan di mi corazon, flew away like a magic dove.

I met him on one fateful eve in the city which cannot sleep,
He spoke of sisters far away, in a land of music running deep.

So fly safe, and fly strong, fly fast so we'll all be free!
Try to right this world of wrongs, though so many never see...

His eyes seemed to hold kiindness, his soul seemed fierce and true,
One touch and my heart just melted, I knew not what to do!

So fly away you seeming angel, and I will sing this little song,
Try to bring love in to this world, for your story carries on!

So fly safe, and fly strong, fly fast so we'll all be free!
Try to right this world of wrongs, though so many never see..."

Part 3
A simple blues for a Jorge who might have been:

"Make me another cup of coffee , Jorge.
Please sugar just make me a cup of joe to go,
You know I can't stay here, without mi jorge no mo'

Haz mi otra taza de cafe Jorge,
Te lo rue'jo haz mi una taza de cafe llevar
Porque yo no puedo que dar me con mi Jorge otra vez.....

(STOP TIME)
You've yet to cause one tear, to roll down my pretty face
Tho you did steal things, memories I can't replace,
I'll make many more, with friends who love me true,
And I'll never be so poor, as a you who can't be you!

So take yo' cup of coffee and leave me, Jorge!
I'm not drinking cream and sugared lies no more,
Creo que el diablo tiene su alma, mi amor"

Part 4:
The reckoning (more true, though no one but maybe God and Jorge knows what is really true):

"I wish you could see you through my eyes, through my eyes, through my eyes,
I wish you could see you through my eyes, through my eyes, through my eyes...

I see beauty you can't see, I feel a soul who won't be free,
I see a man hungry for love, a broken soul who can't get above.

You had a chance , and you had friends,
But you blew it all for money when,
You could have stayed , you could have played,
But you choose death yet once again!

I wish you could see you through my eyes, through my eyes, through my eyes,
I wish you could see you through my eyes, through my eyes, through my eyes...

Tho' I can see, who wants to be, the you who's you, the one thru and thru.
The darkness falls, it hides you soul, and you can't light it up for any gold.

I do not know what twisted you, or made you seem so sweet
But still I pray you can find the day when it again can beat.

I wish you could see you through my eyes, through my eyes, through my eyes,
I wish you could see you through my eyes, through my eyes, through my eyes...

I wish you could see you through my eyes, through my eyes, through my eyes,
I wish you could see you through my eyes, through my eyes, through my eyes..."
all work contained herein is the copywritten material of Phat Man Dee Productions 2008

This is a work in progress. More to come later, I have a wonderful song of emotional redemption, found in a beautiful body builder named Joseph. He helped me regain my peace before sorrow tore me apart.
I don't wish to sully the song I wrote for Joe on the same Blog posting as Jorge, so you will have to wait for it. Also, a friend wrote an exquisite curse for him, I want you should read it, so I will find it and post it before we move on.

The Curse of Christiane:
(Now I didn't write this curse, it was emailed to Jorge by my incredibly literary and wonderful best friend and roommate Christiane D., but I think it exquisite and I hope she will let me record it when I have enough $$ to go back into the studio)
"

On Fri Jul 11 06:20:47 CDT 2008, ChrissyDee wrote:

> How wonderful of you to write such a great letter of thanks,
> hours before
> you decided to make the wrong choice, to steal from my best
> friends, crash n
> burn the concept of trust and hospitality, shit on the beauty of
> humanity,
> as scarce as it is.
>
> You are caught out there in the mist.
>
> And until you right the wrong, that all consuming and confusing
> mist will
> cover you and cloud you. And all the things you hold dear, will
> run and fade
> from you. Like dust through your fingertips, you will not be able
> to hold
> onto anything. And nothing will want to hold onto you. Life
> presents us with
> a myriad of choices and you have clearly made the wrong one. The
> kind of
> terrible wrong choice that will follow you like a cloud, creep
> upon you in
> the night, feel like a ball and chain around your mind. Will you
> sleep on
> this, I think not. The darkness you called forth will visit you,
> the blacker
> than black will sit on your bed. You have invited it and now it
> wants to
> take you home.
>
> I am not so forgiving and curse you with swift karma. It may feel
> good now,
> yes, please do enjoy every moment of your arrogant, conning
> conquest, but
> know that it will fade into darkness and that darkness will
> surround you and
> the voices of your ancestors will begin to choke you and your
> dreams will be
> filled with my words, whispering to you, to right the wrong. You
> will find
> and know no peace. Peace will not find you. This grand conflict
> you have
> created will birth itself, rise up in you like a great wave and
> bring you
> down into the depths, where you will be asked, what kind of man
> are you.
>
> What kind of man smiles through twisted plans, What kind of man
> takes
> kindness and twists it into unrecognizable forms, What kind of
> man stands
> before cherub faces of kindness and lies, What kind of man are
> you? You will
> hear this question over and over, everywhere you go and it will
> not release
> its hold. Car engines and televisions and playing children and
> store
> clerks...you're going to hear it everywhere and from everyone,
> yet they will
> have said nothing. True madness will visit you as you struggle to
> forget
> what is asked of you, struggle to answer, struggle to find your
> character
> through the mud and from that struggle the poison you injected
> the world
> with will enter your veins and not leave until you have an
> answer, a
> truthful answer. Not leave until you right your wrong, clean your
> shit,
> claim responsibility.
>
> You shall have long, horrible empty days ahead of you. Days that
> will seem
> endless and hot and only to you. Days filled with turmoil.
> Because once you
> have set the un-righteous wheels in motion, nature will swing to
> balance it
> and the pain you have caused will be visited upon you, ten fold.
> Once again
> you have choices, what will you choose?
>
> So, enjoy every moment now, for it will not last. The darkness is
> around the
> corner and it will visit you and it won't leave. Perhaps you
> should smile
> and cook it a meal, play piano and sing it a song, for it shall
> be with you
> for awhile. You can't hide from or fool or sway the darkness with
> charm.
>
> I am not so forgiving. Do you actually deserve it? I curse you
> with swift
> karma, and through the little pity I have for you, I laugh, for
> you have no
> idea what you have wraught and what is in store for you. No idea
> the hell
> that awaits you. The universe will equalize and make you pay and
> the toll is
> heavy and your soul is empty. And once it comes, you will ask for
> help and
> find none.
>
> My, my, my, however shall you free yourself, your mind, your
> heart from the
> evil you have done.
>
> Whatever shall you do? as the darkness comes for you.
>
> it comes
> I can hear it
> it comes
> I can feel it
> it comes
> Do you hear it
> it comes
> Do you feel it
> it comes
> coming for you
> My, my, my
> whatever shall you do?
>
> LOL
>
> So, please enjoy, for now, the car, the laptop, the camera, the
> things,
> laugh with glee even, but know this, the soul of my words will be
> etched
> into the crevices of your mind. Repeating, repeating,
> repeating...
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:46 AM, Cpt. G. Garcia-DeCastro <captaindecastro@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you both for everything!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed meeting you,
>> your sister
>> and John and I specially loved the event on Sunday!!!!! :)
>>
>> Until next time
>>
>> Jorge
>>

(The following is a repost from my myspace and tribe blogs, just for background on the Jorge, should you ever be so misfortunate to make his acquaintance)

15 Jul 2008

This man took my car, computer, and trust....
Category: Life

Last week my husband and I allowed a young man to stay with us. I met
him in NYC, he was very sweet and charming. He was well educated and I
was sooooo naive. He said his name was Jorge (or George )DeCastro
Garcia, and he was a pilot with IFL , a company which supposedly
worked for the UN. He said he had the weekend of the 4th of July off,
and I invited him to Pittsburgh to see my show, emceeing for the
Bellydance is Beautiful show. He flew in, stayed 4 days in my home and
left , with our Saturn SL1 2002 lisence plate FRP3900 , the Macbook
Pro, the harddrive, a Canon A 530 camera, our ipod and my trust. If
you see him, let the authorities and me know, don't approach him,
don't put yourself in danger, and don't trust him. Zone 3 Police is in
charge of the investigation :412-488-8326

Please, Tommy and I are still very sad over this, thankfully we have
good insurance, what we don't have is the harddrive with all of our
memories, so if you have any photos or video of us over the last few
years, if it occurs to you to send it on over, that is what is really
hurting. The stuff is just stuff, we are with Sate Farm , Lynn in
Darla Zeli's office is so supportive, I am typing to you now on her
laptop, a loaner from her til we get a replacement.....

His email is captaindecastro dot com , I don't think you can use
an email to track down a person, but my friends are smart.....

Seriously, I don't think he is dangerous, but you don't know what he's
mixed up in, so don't approach, just be aware...he said he wanted to
go Burning Man this year, so if you see him, beware, land pirate,
beware!!!!!

No comments: